Acceptable use Policy
Customer agrees to use Bandwidth Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable law. Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Violating United States export control laws for software or technical information.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products/services using Customer’s account.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, an invasion of privacy or constitutes an illegal threat, or is otherwise illegal.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities, whether using WP Suites network or service by itself or via a third party’s network or service.
- Interference with a third party’s use of WP Suites network or service, or ability to connect to the Internet or provide services to Internet users.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material that is slanderous or libelous.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material that is considered child pornography or otherwise prohibited by law.
Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. Customer will not use another site’s mail server to relay email without the express permission of the site. It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited email from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside WP Suites network. It is also strictly forbidden to be involved in the distribution of tools designed for the aiding of Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE). A Customer’s connectivity may be terminated without delay if the Customer has been documented on a recognized SPAM abuse list or if the Customer has previously been denied access from another provider due to AUP violations.
System and Network Security
Customer is prohibited from utilizing WP Suites services to compromise the security or tamper with system resources or accounts on computers at the Premises or at any third party site.
Specific activities that are prohibited include, but are not limited to:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
WP Suites, in its sole discretion, will determine what action will be taken in response to a violation on a case-by-case basis. Violation of this AUP could also subject Customer to criminal or civil liability. WP Suites may block access at the router level to Customer’s Equipment involved. If WP Suites believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of this AUP has occurred, such action may also include, but is not limited to, temporary or permanent blocking of access to the equipment, and the suspension or termination of Customer’s Services under this Agreement. WP Suites may involve and will also fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities (including compliance with court orders) in investigating suspected lawbreakers.
Reporting Copyright Violations.
WP Suites complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). WP Suites encourages Users to report an alleged copyright infringement involving a user by sending a notice that complies with the DMCA to:
WP Suites, LLC.
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 866-239-3617
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 866-239-3617
Email Address of Designated Agent: [email protected]
1. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement. (For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit WP Suites to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- You should be aware that, under the DCMA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
2. WP Suites reserves the right to suspend or terminate any customer pursuant to any valid DMCA complaint. Furthermore, WP Suites, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate, without notice, any User that WP Suites determines is a repeat copyright infringer.
WP Suites reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without notice.